The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our business name is: Take It Personally, Monogramming & Embroidery
We are looking for a corporate logo that can be used at our website, on print materials and also stitched onto fabric, effectively branding TIP in each. Here is a list of guidelines for our logo:
1) Happy/aesthetically pleasing/flowing, "comfortable" feel
2) Simple but not boring, maybe 3-5 colors (like turquoise, shades of teal, spring greens, lavenders, purples, corals)
3) Whimsical style lettering (nothing too formal or blocky)
4) It will be stitched onto items, so simple enough for that
5) I'd like the font to be distinctive enough that TIP can stand alone if necessary, but still resemble the logo
6) It is a monogramming business, so playing on that with TIP would be appropriate
7) Images we like: needles/thread, flowers, trees, birds, butterflies, or abstract/flowing "doodle-style" shapes
Please include rate and approximate timeframe to complete.
Sign in or Register to see more