The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This logo does not need a LOT of work, it needs to be tweaked.
Here is the CURRENT logo (see attached)
Here's what needs to be done:
- work with us on getting this to the EXACT place the client wants
- start with black and white with the first passes, and then move into colors later in the timeline
- START WITH taking the current lines out and tweak the main body of the logo. After the client is happy with the way the inside is, we'll add lines back in.
- the G and O and the driver—it’s TOO SQUARE, they need to be rounder
- motion at the end needs to be changed to something that works better, open to ideas, but my client does NOT like the lines coming out of the back of the bus. The motion lines are currently too square and they need to be softer.
- needs to be slightly SOFTER overall
- needs to be riving towards the manhattan (New York City) skyline
KEY THING IS:
- patience with the client (I will be communicator and will explain everything)
- the ability to tweak ...
Sign in or Register to see more