With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking to "interview" writer candidates for a long-term writing job for my woodworking website.
"Interview" will consist of evaluating candidates on their ability to provide individual articles on the following 3 woodworking topics:
- Fastners (nails, screws, glue, joints)
- Miter Saw (what is it, what's it used for, benefits, drawbacks)
- Top 5 tools for beginning woodworkers (what should they be, why, approximate cost)
Articles must be:
- 500-800 words in length
- Completely original
- Written in fluent English
- Include at least 1 royalty-free image
- List sources
Target audience are beginning to intermediate-level woodworkers looking for information to either 1. build their skills or 2. solve a problem so they can build something.
Goal of my site is to provide a place for woodworking enthusiasts to come and get information, interact with each other, and build their skills.
Upon successful completion of 3 articles, I'll determine if writer i...
Sign in or Register to see more