The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a long-term, part-time research and admin assistant to help us with some of the day-to-day things that always need to get done, but that we somehow always run out of time to do (well). We are a research and consulting firm run out of NC and NYC that focuses on helping both big media companies and small start-ups create great digital media products for kids and families. Our work is challenging, fast-paced, and fun!
This job will entail a mix of the following (depending on what projects and clients we're working on/with):
- conducting online research about the industry and consumer groups, and creating summary reports
- data entry (in Excel, and perhaps in SPSS) and chart creation (in PPT)
- copyediting of proposals, presentations, and documents
- drafting newsletter pieces, email updates, and blog copy and brainstorming content topics (related to media, kids, families, gaming, etc.)
- minor Website updates, like putting up links to talks we're giving or p...
Sign in or Register to see more