With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a US based Mobile Game developer and are looking for someone who is available to perform quality assurance for our mobile games ranging between 16 to 20 hours per month long-term in the following countries / language pairs listed in alphabetical order:
=> France / French
=> Germany / German
=> Spain / Spanish
=> UK / English
- To check all 6 of our titles (games) for about 20 min each (about 2 hours) performed 2 times per week (about 4 hours total)
- The focus of the testing does not require technical skills
- If you are located in e.g. France, then at least intermediate French language skills are needed (the same applies to all other countries and corresponding languages)
- Since this is a confidential assignment, more details will be shared later
- We would like to start as early as the 2nd week of January, 2013
- If you are someone who enjoys mobile games (e.g. Sudoku, Solitaire, Hangman, Connect 4), are detail orient...
Sign in or Register to see more