With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a small company based in UK who is looking for an outstanding Social Media expert who can create and develop our social media targeting the UK public.
This is an exciting role for someone who knows all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and more importantly managing our UK public forum.
You will know how to creatively generate increasing numbers on social media for genuine 'Likes', 'Followers', 'Members' etc, you will also be responsible for spreading awareness of our company.
The hours we are offering is 5 hours per week, so the efficiency and quality is paramount.
Essential skills and responsibilities:
- Knowledge and experience of maintaining social medias.
- Collaborate with team members and others to coordinate social media content and initiatives.
- Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Public Forum management etc.
- Active on Promoting and bring UK members/followers.
- Create social media campaigns and keeping them active.
- Expertise to constantly...
Sign in or Register to see more