The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for an accountant in Canada who can give us a letter, stating that our business model provides legitimate taxable benefits. We have an income generation/tax reduction model that we are marketing.
The process is actually very simple.
(1) The individual must have a business (if they do not have one, we set them up with one)
(2) They purchase our lead generation/follow up/marketing services on terms. Our product includes a debt elimination system as well as business building training. (A 3 day intensive training held annually). We sell our product as separate accounts/tickets in order for businesses to incentivize clients etc.
(3) Our product is sold on terms. 5-7 years. Business pays 10% down. Receives invoice for full amount of products.
(4) Our product is paid back over the term through profits generated by the business.
(5) Under accrual based accounting, business can reduce their taxable income/taxable revenues for this year even though they haven...
Sign in or Register to see more