With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm currently a freelance programmer who works mainly in Django and I'm finding my workload is quickly increasing. I'm looking to start up a team to begin delegating some of my work to. Pay will be competitive and hourly, and based on experience and efficiency. A code portfolio will be required from all candidates.
- At least several years of experience working in Python and Django.
- Comfort with working in Linux environments.
- Ability to pick up new frameworks and languages quickly, when needed.
- At least basic familiarity with front-end technologies. The focus of the work will not be front-end development, but you should be able to interact efficiently with HTML/CSS/JS when needed.
- Must write immaculately clean code and follow industry best practices.
- Familiarity with advanced programming techniques like unit testing is a big plus. If you're not familiar with these, you should be willing and able to pick them up quickly.
- Experience in other platforms ...
Sign in or Register to see more