The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Pronym is looking to hire a new Django developer to help with web application development. Other skills, especially with frontend technologies, are big pluses, but not necessary. Pay will be competitive and hourly, and based on experience and efficiency. A code portfolio will be required from all candidates.
- At least several years of experience working in Python and Django.
- Comfort with working in Linux environments.
- Ability to pick up new frameworks and languages quickly, when needed.
- At least basic familiarity with front-end technologies. The focus of the work will not be front-end development, but you should be able to interact efficiently with HTML/CSS/JS when needed.
- Must write immaculately clean code and follow industry best practices.
- Familiarity with advanced programming techniques like unit testing is a big plus. If you're not familiar with these, you should be willing and able to pick them up quickly.
- Experience in other platforms and lan...
Sign in or Register to see more