The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for an iOS developer to build an app from scratch that (at a very high level) uses geo-location and allows users to tag specific places in a binary fashion (1 or 0, good or bad, etc). The app also needs to be able to collect and report the data from these tags, as well as link users up to their existing social network accounts.
The hired contractor will need code and design the UI.
Please inquire for additional details.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objectiv...
Sign in or Register to see more