With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for someone with legal experience, (law school grad and/or practicing attorney) to write a fictitious fact pattern to be used during an educational seminar.
Fact pattern must address:
1. FDA warning letter to fictitious company
2. Class of plaintiffs with details
3. Causes of actions need to be named based on use of fictitious product
4. Outline of issues impacting product after it goes on market (i.e. makes my nose hurt)
5. Theories alleged in complaint
6. Potential defense(s) by company
7. Salient points for approach settlement discussion
Sign in or Register to see more