The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Saisoft is looking for a Windows Server 2012 Administration Instructor to teach the following 40 hour course. All our training is done using the Live Instructor-led Online medium. Classes are delivered two nights a week (M/W or T/Th) from 6 to 10pm PST.
Course Outline: Upgrading Your Skills to Windows Server 2012 (MSF-S12)
• Installing Windows Server 2012
• Configuring Windows Server 2012
• Configuring Remote Management for Windows Server 2012 Servers
• Monitoring Windows Server 2012
• Implementing Windows Server Backup
• Implementing Server and Data Recovery
• Overview of Windows PowerShell 3.0
• Using PowerShell 3.0 to Manage AD DS
• Managing Servers with PowerShell 3.0
• New Features in Windows Server 2012 Storage
• Configuring Storage Spaces in Windows Server 2012
• Configuring BranchCache in Windows Server 2012
• Implementing DHCP and DNS Enhancements
• Implementing IP Address Management
• Overview of Network Access ...
Sign in or Register to see more