The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a book to be published by a credible publisher (top 10) at the end of June. It is a non-fiction book in sciences/life science category on a very newsworthy subject.
While the publisher assigned a publicist for a book, we are looking for a dedicated PR professional to work with us in May, June and July to generate press coverage, requests for author interviews and consumer interest.
The publicist is expected to spend 5-10 hours a week on promoting the book.
Candidates from the US, Canada and UK only!
Added 7 APR 2013, 14:04 PM EDT
In addition to the promotional materials and parts of book content, we will provide:
- a database of some of the media and personal contacts that may assist with the promotion of the book
- a database of over 1 million scientists with email addresses
- names and contacts of the top newsletters in the industry
- over 100 pages of content that did not make it into the book
- presentations of some of th...
Sign in or Register to see more