With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for an extremely talented developer for a long-term relationship to port an existing BlackBerry application to Sencha Touch and Phonegap so it can run natively on iOS and Android.
You must have experience and preferably demos with:
- Sencha Touch, specifically using an MVC development approach
- Using native phone capabilities through Phonegap for features like push notifications and file system interactions
- Building native-looking applications using the technologies above
The application’s capability include:
- post messages/images to a forum
- browse through posted messages/images
- create/view user profiles
- alerts whenever there is a push notification of new messages
Our backend currently serves up all this data as XML through PHP calls.
We will be adding additional features as the project develops. We would like the initial port to be at a fixed price and then we would move over to a longer term relationship.
Sign in or Register to see more