The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Currently, I'm a college student. And since I'll be entering my senior year, I'll be busy juggling a lot of things, therefore I'll need an assistant for a variety of things - both personal and professional.
This job will be relatively easy, as it will be mostly research work of my personal interests, ranging from finding the cheapest price for a product to graduate school admissions research, and everything in between.
I want someone who:
- doesn't sacrifice quality to meet a deadline
- pays attentions to detail and able to report detailed work
- able to understand my interest and needs
- able to handle a heavy workload (though I don't anticipate that happening a lot)
- asks questions to make sure we're always on the same page, in order to reduce redundancy and miscommunication
- reliable, friendly, and resourceful
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Transcribing audio into Word
- Research using the Internet or ot...
Sign in or Register to see more