With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
My company is looking to purchase a WebSphere Services platform and is seeking a WebSphere Architect/Developer to help us evaluate the platform and the service within 3-4 weeks.
-Develop technical and functional requirements checklist based on our requirements
-Interact with vendor and request information/documents/workflow
-Evaluate and test code, features, and interfaces of the WebSphere platform
- 5+ years experience in Web Sphere Commerce application development.
- Relevant experience in e-commerce architecture and design
- Experience in WebSphere Commerce Development and WSAD/Commerce Toolkit
-Experience with integrating with popular Chinese ecommerce websites APIs (i.e., Tmall, Taobao, 360buy)
- Object Oriented Design
- J2EE Design Patterns
- Database Concepts (SQL, ER Diagrams)
- DB2 and/or Oracle database software
- WebSphere (Application Server, Commerce Server, MQ)
- Java/J2EE (EJB, JCA, JNDI, JSTL, Struts)
Sign in or Register to see more