The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a simple windows service that is based on open source or otherwise free email components that will:
- Loop through a list of Servers from database
- Connect to each Pop3/IMAP Server
- Update database servers table with last login timestamp
- Loop through all messages
- Save attachment(s) to local folder with unique name(s)
- Insert messages into a database
- Mark message as read
- Variable to remove messages from server on download or leave copy on server
You will create a SQL 2008 database to house the details:
- Company Name
- folder (folder attachments will be saved to)
- Sender email
- Sender name
- To email
- To name
- Sender IP
- Attachment (bit column)
- EmailID (linked to ID of message)
I prefer VB.net but C# is also OK
I am an experienced programmer myself and do not expect this to ...
Sign in or Register to see more