With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Mountain View, CA, 94035, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
• Responsible for design and architecture of Mac products
• Employ test driven development techniques to write solid code
• Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment that iterates and evolves rapidly
• Quickly understand requirements and come up with a solution proposal
• Write excellent design and functional documents
• Communicate design and architecture to cross functional teams
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5 or more years of professional software development experience
• Proven ability to build clean, crisp, highly usable Mac applications
• More than 3 years of experience building Mac OS X software on Intel platform
• Strong knowledge in Objective C , Cocoa, Core OS and Core services
• Experience in file management, interprocess communication and security framework
• Be familiar with Apple Mac user experience guidelines
• Strong knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging applications on Mac
• Prior exper...
Sign in or Register to see more