With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a Mac OS X application written in Objective C which will provide simple slideshow functionality. The application will be bundled with approximately 300 photos, and will have the following features:
* A full screen (no title bars, no dock) slideshow viewer, with automatic slide advance
* Simple gestures for manual slide advancement (arrow keys on keyboard, a mouse swipe to the left or right)
* Animated transitions
* A windowed, thumbnail view with a look like the main panel of iPhoto: [obscured] / [obscured] /media/2007/08/iphoto08872007sbm.jpg (rounded corners on thumbnails, grey background). When thumbnails are clicked, the slideshow resumes and jumps to the clicked image.
* Background music to play during the slideshow (bundled with the app, in mp3 format)
* A text overlay to display photo information (such as the location that the photo was taken)
* Preferences to tweak slide show timing, to determine whether music should be played, and whether to displ...
Sign in or Register to see more