The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for a full or part time developer of OS X cocoa applications to build discrete classes that will be integrated into an existing project.
You must have a high level of proficiency and experience in:
- Quartz 2D drawing
- Core animation
- Creating user interfaces with a great attention to detail
- Programming well designed OO cocoa applications making use of at least composition and inheritance
- Willing to provide frequent updates to me
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferred
The functionality you create must be applied to a simple application that you will create to quickly demonstrate the functionality you have created.
The app must be completed by 20th March and will require approximately 40 hours of effort.
Sign in or Register to see more