The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Mac OS X Programmer
- Strong motivation to find creative solutions to problems.
- At least 18 months of experience in high-level software design.
- At least 18 months experience programming under Mac OS X (minimum 10.6 SDK)
- Ability to quickly learn and understand proprietary API documentation.
- Strong knowledge of MVC.
- Strong knowledge of Core Animation under Mac OS X.
- Strong knowledge of Cocoa bindings.
- Previous projects involving massive use of Core Data.
- Previous experience working with proprietary server API.
Estimated duration of the project: 6-8 weeks.
There is existing Objective-C source code that the developer will need to go over. All of the project documentation will be provided in the format of user stories, wireframes, and unit tests. Daily Skype meetings will be held with the provider for the duration of the job to keep track of the progress, and answer any development-related questions.
Sign in or Register to see more