The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I require a photobooth application; Mac OS Automator driven, or as you advise.
Hardware involved: USB Button (so single keyboard input stroke), MacBook Pro/Air, Canon 7D connected via USB, Canon Selphy CP800, connected via USB.
Software involved: Canon EOS Utility, Adobe Lightroom 3 (or Photoshop CS4 as a second choice), Mac OSX 10.7 (though future compatibility with 10.8 preferred).
The preferred workflow would be:
1. User presses USB Button.
2. Triggers shutter release in Canon EOS Utility (on a 2sec or 10sec timed release).
3. Automator plays .mp3 file (eg. an audio instruction "smile..")
4. Camera captures image and records it to a folder on the desktop.
5. Automator watches folder, and runs a Lightroom preset (or Photoshop action if not possible)
6. Plays a second .mp3 file (eg. audio instruction "thankyou for posing, your photo will be ready in 1 minute")
7. After preset has run, prints image to printer.
It will be of benefit for me to be ab...
Sign in or Register to see more