With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We would like to develop an ipad application for a monthly magazine.
We are looking at something that get pretty close to leading magazines apps such as:
Time Magazine: [obscured] /
Reuters News Pro: [obscured] /us/app/thomson-reuters-news-pro/id314213167?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D6
The application must feature/include the following:
- Epub for distribution on Apple's new iBookstore for iPad
- App format so it can be downloaded on ITunes for reading on iPhone.
- It must run standalone (without loading a seperate reader app like lexcycle, or goodreader.
- It must have a purchase function, so the user can buy each month.
- First page should have the cover in full screen
- Second page should be the content section with one area of rss feed with the latest titles to be rendered (from an external rss feed)
- Other pages load like a magazine
We like Reuters News Pro’s layout for the latest headlines, which scrolls vertically for topics such as Politics and World News, but ...
Sign in or Register to see more