The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Tailored Marine build custom trailer boats and are located on the Gold Coast in Australia.
Deadline for final copy is Friday 23 November (this Friday) at 10am.
We're looking for an experienced Article Writer to generate high-quality written article for a magazine called Diesel and Dust. The article is about the process of boat building a 25' Fishing Boat from the plugs to moulds to finished boat.
Word count: 3000 (give or take as needed)
- Primary Skills: Journalism, Article Writing
- Additional Skills: Press Release Writing, Web Content, Blogging
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Sign in or Register to see more