With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Magento Speed Optimizations - LAMP Server
On 10/15/12, we re-launched our e-commerce website, going from a old Zencart platform to a new and robust Magento store.
We are looking for someone who can perform the following speed optimization tasks (on a LAMP environment server):
1) Install memcache (and specifically configure for optimal performance with our Magento Store).
2) Install APC (Alternative PHP Cache) (and specifically configure for optimal performance with our Magento Store).
3) Configure MYSQL/PHP for .htaccess redirect (fine tune for optimal use with Magento).
4) Optimize mysql, PHP, & Apache for magento (fine tune for optimal use with Magento).
5) Suggest any additional Magento speed tweaks.
Our goal is to increase speed and performance so the site responds as rapidly as possible.
We want someone who can complete these tasks in 15-20 hours, and we'll be most attracted to someone who can do the work quickly AND economically.
Those repsonding to this bid MUST in...
Sign in or Register to see more