With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I want to send out letters to aircraft owners in Australia. The excel spreadsheet
details all the owners but it is not easily merged with Word for easy printing of letters and envelopes.
So the job is to modify the spreadsheet so that I can easily merge the data and print letters and envelopes.
To do this, you will need to:
1. open the attached spreadsheet.
2. remove all duplicate entries.
3. remove all entries where the registered holder (In column M) (regnholdname) is not natural persons. ie flying clubs, pty ltd companys, ambulance, air force, etc
4. remove all entries where the registered operator (In column U) (regopname) is not natural persons. ie flying clubs, pty ltd companys, ambulance, air force, etc
5. eliminate all duplicate entries ... (I only want 1 letter going to each address)
6. The person's name that we will be mailing to (in column M or U) is in the format of SMITH, Fred. That looks bad when you merge it to print on an envelope, so I need SMITH, Fred c...
Sign in or Register to see more