With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a requirement for someone to help me complete a small C# wrapper class that allows control of windows printers installed on a machine by calling the unmanaged Win32 and Spooler DLLs provided with windows.
The class needs to:-
- Load the printer into the wrapper class by name
- Return whether the printer has the ability to print in colour or not (regardless of current settings)
- Return whether the printer has the ability to print in duplex or not (regardless of setting)
- silently set the printer to colour or monochrome and save the updates to the driver
- silently set the printer to duplex vertical, duplex horizontal or simplex and save updates to the driver
- open the UI property page of the printer and save any changes back to the driver (must work with any print driver).
- dispose of all unmanaged objects and itslef cleanly without leaking memory
- work on Windows 7 (x86 and x64) and Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
I have already made a start on the majority of the fe...
Sign in or Register to see more