The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for an experienced blog writer/editor to startup and manage multiple blogs on a range of topics. You will be managing and editing the blog rather than writing it, so you will be required to:
- Maintain editorial calendar for blogs
- Devise new topics for writers and help develop long term strategies around key blog themes
- Recruit writers from an array of specialties to create content
- Proofread and check posts to maintain a high level of quality
- Contribute ideas and guidance to improve writers' skill
- Maintain a consistent voice/style and direction for each blog
- Moderate comments from readers
- Contribute to social media (facebook/twitter)
The nature of this work requires someone who is experienced in blogging and writing for the internet in general.
- excellent writing ability (in English) and the ability to write in varying styles on a range of themes
- experience writing and/or managing blogs
- keen eye for errors and areas for improvement
Sign in or Register to see more