With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This is a data scraping project that involves identifying and collecting certain information about solar power projects in Australia, given a specific postcode.
A generally sound knowledge of Australian businesses will be highly regarded.
The job involves:
1. Using nearmap to analyse commercial buildings in a certain postcode where solar panels exist
2. Identifying the size of the solar power system from the maps
3. Extracting all address details of buildings which have solar panels installed
4. Using alternative sources (e.g. Google street view or Google search) to identify the businesses occupying the premises which have solar panels installed
5. Matching the business with an appropriate business category from the ANZSIC database
6. Identifying an installation date by scrolling through the nearmap timeline to see when the panels appear on the roof
Your skills should include:
1. High attention to detail
2. Excellent competency working with computers
3. Familiarity with nearmap.co...
Sign in or Register to see more