With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The project is to provide an algorithm to detect 4 power led markers attached on a head mounted display (HMD) under direct or indirect sunlight.
Sample video is provided as an attachment.
Requirements are as follows:
- Detection algorithm should be adaptive, system may work under direct sunlight, indoors or night.
- Background may not be static and camera may shake (vibrate) while active.
- We do not want simple thresholding, background subtraction algorithms. System should be robust in changing environment and lighting conditions.
- There might be reflective materials in the scene (i.e. a neclace reflecting the sunlight at some random angle) Capability to identify such objects and ignoring them will be a big plus
- Detection algorithm should not consume more than %15 of a 3.2 Ghz Intel i7 CPU
- Parameters of the algorithm should not be entered manually, system should be plug&play. (A user friendly setup to calibrate the parameters at startup may be provided but not pre...
Sign in or Register to see more