The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This is a startup that will provide a web based (online) e-learning service for k-12.
(1) K-12 kids,
(2) Parents that want to invest in their kids' education.
(3) Teachers who want to utilize the time spent in class.
I need to conduct a market research to evaluate/analyze competition:
• Functionality, service offering
• User interface and user experience
• Marketing approach, marketing channels, branding
• Business model, market penetration
A detailed brief will be provided when the work starts.
I need an experienced professional that:
- Understands well business strategies, branding, UI/UX, branding and marketing
- Knows how to data mine the web and discover relevant "hard-to-find" data
- Ability to summarize and generate a relevant perceptive analytic report
Proof of similar prior work will be advantageous, especially with references.
Quoting a fixed price for the project is highly appreciated.
Sign in or Register to see more