With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Risk Modeler will be responsible for design, development, monitoring of complex models and tools that are used to drive business decisions for our organization and business leaders.
• Model / Analysis Development
• Data Research
• Model Tracking and Performance Documentation
• Ad hoc Analysis
• Design and Develop statistical models for usage in: Underwriting, Existing Customer Management, Marketing Campaigns, and Collections.
• Conduct the implementation of scorecards
• Utilize advanced statistical software to develop regression-based, CHAID, and/or other statistical methodology to minimize credit/fraud losses, maximize response and approval rates, and profitability of products
• Bachelors Degree. (Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other quantitatively-oriented degree) required. .
• Strong SAS (Statistical Analytical Software) skills Mathlab, C++ preferred.
• 2-3 years preferred.s
Sign in or Register to see more