The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
A proactive and self-managed professional marketer is required to co-ordinate Australian marketing activities and events on an ongoing basis. Responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate copywriting & graphic design material
- Develop marketing and sales brochures
- Co-ordination of website design and development
- Implementation of planned advertising & promotional activities
- Book advertising and negotiate best rates
- Seek sponsorship opportunities
- Manage workshop bookings and seminar sales
- Take telephone enquires and bookings as required
- Book venues for events
- Book and co-ordinate guest speakers and workshop facilitators
- Co-ordinate and dispatch workshop material
- Supply customer financial info to Accounts Manager for processing
- Report on workshop, seminar & membership sales – monthly
Sign in or Register to see more