With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm a web developer. I'd like help with the portfolio site for my freelance business
1) Getting sales/marketing direction
2) Writing copy.
You can see the in-progress site here: [obscured]
My goal is to:
- move away from subcontracting smaller "fixer-upper" projects
- move toward larger projects directly with clients.
I don't have a clear strategy for how to accomplish this. My current plan is to use this website to sell my services on craigslist and elance.
I'm interested in emphasizing the positive reviews and references for projects I've done over the years.
Could you please help me with:
1) Spending around 2 hours, quickly putting together a one-page marketing strategy. I don't know what questions to ask myself about marketing. We could do this over Skype/email/google docs.
2) Edit the existing copy to fit that strategy. I'd make an account for you to do this directly on the website.
3) Suggest any changes you think might make the site ...
Sign in or Register to see more