With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a new web design and web hosting business in the start up phase.
Someone who is familiar with the US market. Specifically small towns.
I would like a marketing guru/professional writer to do two things.
1) Visit my website (will be given later) and give me their opinion. What are some ways I can improve? Does it make sense? Does it sale the service?
2) Write me two sales letter to send to potential customers.
One marketing websites. I have an example letter for this one.
The other letter is for marketing hosting.
I would prefer someone in the US who is familiar with small town marketing. My market is not technical savvy.
- Develop content themes and core messaging based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write completely original, high-quality, SEO friendly articles that engages and expands our audience
- Leverage developed messaging across multiple channels, including hom...
Sign in or Register to see more