The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The book is "Cancel Cable: How Internet Pirates Get Free Stuff," a step-by-step guide to internet piracy (BitTorrent). Its homepage is:
Propose any of the following:
- Improvements to the book's homepage at fehily.com.
- Creation of an optimized, alternate landing site at a separate domain (independent of fehily.com).
- Whitehat SEO.
- FaceBook, Twitter, and SMM.
- Affiliate programs (E-Junkie/ClickBank).
- Aggregator links/posts (Hacker News, Slashdot, Reddit, Digg, HuffPo, MetaFilter, etc).
- PPC ads (Google AdWords and other SEM).
- Amazon affiliate links.
- Amazon-based marketing tools.
- Amateur book reviews.
- Traditional publicity.
What NOT to propose:
- No blackhat SEO/spamdexing (no link farms, stuffing, cloaks, doorways, disreputable backlinks, etc).
- No violations of Google webmaster guidelines.
- No paid inclusion in search results.
- No spam (no email/blog/craigslist/twitter/wikipedia spam).
- No shill reviews o...
Sign in or Register to see more