With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a company who hopes to ease the matchmaking process on Facebook.
We are looking for a Facebook Developer who will be responsible for the development of our web applications. Here's what you need to know.
- Take compositions and turn them into a working app.
- Server-side code for the App should be written in PHP, NodeJS or Ruby and utilize an existing framework.
- Front-end code can utilize any frameworks, but preferably, jQuery/Backbone.
- A datastore will be used, MySQL or some NoSQL technology. Schema for MongoDB already exists, so you can work off of that.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Provide the source code to us.
- Programming language(s):
-- Facebook API,
-- use of Ruby on Rails, PHP framework ...
Sign in or Register to see more