With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Provide a working program as outlined in "Path Planning Algorithms for Agricultural Field Machines". Further detail is given in the Ph.d. thesis and the attached paper.
In particular the program should:
1. Be commented well – I need to understand the programming of the code
2. Be written in either C,C++,C#, Java, or Matlab (Matlab preferred)
3. Able to run in an approved compiler (latest (free) MS visual studio or Matlab 2010)
4. Able to implement both the split-and-merge and predictive recursive online approach
5. Provide a figure output and table of field parameters of the sample field (e.g. Example A in "Path Planning Algorithms for Agricultural Field Machines")
6. Legally be owned by me so that the software is not distributed freely over the internet
7. Be evaluated in terms of efficiency as mentioned in Equation 16 (and possibly others) of "Path Planning Algorithms for Agricultural Field Machines".
8. Follow the system dynamics as explained in "Path Planning Algori...
Sign in or Register to see more