The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're seeking someone with experience scripting in Maya's MEL, who can provide a simple set of scripts to perform the following:
* Recursively traverse a series of directories
* Locate all .ma (Maya) files within
* Export those files to FBX format using varying options depending on the directory path. (animations, models, environments, etc.)
* The varying options will mostly require particular selections to be exported from each file, but may have FBX-specific settings.
* Compatible with Maya 2013
* Compatible with Mac OS X
* Runs from the command line
Please feel free to reach out with any questions, comments, or for clarifications that you may need.
Sign in or Register to see more