With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Reporting Relationship: Design Manager, or Senior Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for adopting specific QOHSE Management Plan with respect to changing work & operating conditions and corresponding risk assessment & control
• Responsible for identifying &reduce QOHSE risk at source
• Responsible for carrying out construction under controlled conditions, including work instructions, standard work methods, suitable equipment, measurement and monitoring delivery and post-delivery activities
• Responsible for identifying, verifying, protecting and safeguarding customer property, including intellectual property
• Responsible for coordination with consultants, contractor, suppliers to deal with on-site issues
• A recognized Degree in transportation engineering or equivalent, qualified engineer
• At least 5-10 years relevant experience in large-scale projects
• Good communication skills
• Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
Sign in or Register to see more