With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our client is the leading computer components brand seeking a Mechanical Engineer to provide thermal tool designs for temperature margining of processors, chipsets, and ASICs used in the validation of silicon. The project entails designing mechanical and retention aspects of the temperature margining tools, providing detailed drawings of the mechanical designs for prototyping and manufacturing. The end result of the design will be manufactured and deployed to validation labs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Designing mechanical components / systems for CPU, PCH, ASIC cooling solutions
• Designing mechanical retention mechanisms for heat sink, temperature margining tool assembly, chassis, etc.
• Creating detailed mechanical models within 3D CAD software
• Performing structural analysis of the mechanical designs
• Creating detailed mechanical drawings of heat sinks, retention mechanisms, temperature margining tool assembl...
Sign in or Register to see more