With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
The Medical assistant should have obtained an Associate of Applied Science degree from a CAAHEP-accredited college program. The provider should be a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
The entry-level Certified Medical Assistant may perform the following skills:
• Answering phones and scheduling appointments.
• Completion of registration forms, and give instructions to patients.
• Filing and maintaining and faxing medical records.
• Processing payments.
• Preparing and typing correspondence.
• Processing, coding, and completing insurance claim forms.
• Verifying patient coverage with insurance companies.
• Purchasing and supplies and equipment.
• Performing computer skills in patient billing, transcription, scheduling, insurance claims, accounts receivable, and data base entry.
• Performing accounting, billing, and banking procedures.
• Arranging for ...
Sign in or Register to see more