The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This employee is responsible for developing, maintaining and updating patient financial accounts for remote data input with minimal supervision and direction.
Essential Job Functions
• Developing accounts payable procedures and audit controls.
• Consistent monitoring of accounts for transition from 'insurance pending' to 'patient responsibility' to 'pre-collections' to 'collections'.
• Assisting in development of computer software programs in accounts payable system - currently with Allscripts Tiger PM, transitioning to Allscripts Pro PM in 2011
• Assigning priorities and deadlines - which accounts are more important and why; when to transition account to next step; pathway generation for overall financial reimbursement strategies.
• Coordinating work flow amongst receptionists, billing agency, accountant and other departments.
• Supervising the audit of utility bills (Verizon, telephone system, etc.) and entries into the ac...
Sign in or Register to see more