With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have just established an office presence in Tampa Florida. I want somebody to establish a Florida LLC with two members. One member has 97.5% of the shares and the other member has 2.5% of the shares. I need an agreement that transfers 2.5% of the shares to the smaller member, yearly for 3 years (jan 1 2014, jan 1 2015, jan 1 2016) for a total of 7.5% share transfer. I also need an operating agreement that lays out this transfer and that can layout a buyout model. I also need a florida business licence and registration with the florida state business office.
Sign in or Register to see more