The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would like to have a database created with the following attributes:
1. automatically assigns PO numbers
2. Saves vendor information (name, address, etc.) so the employee can enter a vendor number and all vendor data will automatically populate the purchase order
3. Purchase order templates for recurring orders are saved. example: We replace parts in our maintenance shop regularly. I would like to be able to save a PO to a vendor which lists all of our parts and then select the number of parts required (some may be zero).
4. POs can be exported to a pre-formatted Excel, Word, or PDF document
5. POs can be saved to multiple locations on our network at the same time
6. POs can be emailed from Access (Access can attach the PO and bring up an Outlook message ready for delivery).
7. It should be aesthetically pleasing
8. Can import POs from Excel if formatted correctly (automatically assigns PO Number).
I'm sure there will be more so I'm looking for help in designing an effective PO ...
Sign in or Register to see more