With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hello all, here is what I am looking for in the CMS (A base framework solution that provides the below capabilities will be sufficient)
1. Ability to create reusable content templates- users should be able to create template that can serve as the baseline for content/page development
2. Possibly a scripting API: Not important but will come in handy for advanced developers to create dynamic content
3. Editable content: self explanatory
4. Document Management; versioning, revision management, content approval process, etc
5. Content Virtualization: users should be able to create a complete virtual representation of the output before committing to the system for online deployment
6. Multi Culture: Supports multiple languages
7. Embeddable and portal: I should be able to plug-in the system to any web application and use the the content provider for hat application
8. Messaging API: To enable communication between developers, users and administrators. This is a lower priority
Sign in or Register to see more