With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am the IT Director of a midsized company located in the USA. I am looking for a supporting organization or individual to help with issues and ongoing support of our Lync and Exchange environment.
Applicant must speak clear English and prove experience with managing Lync 2010 server environments connected to PSTN in midsized environments.
Other required experience:
MS Threat Management Gateway
Specific troubleshooting tasks for next 7 days:
1. Repair desktop screen sharing (Firewall Issue)
2. Repair document attachments in Lync
3. Edit internal extensions to show and function properly
4. Enable sharing calendars with external users.
5. Troubleshoot ongoing phone issues. Some outgoing calls to external PSTN numbers the caller can hear but the outside person cannot hear our lync user. This is a high priority issue.
Sign in or Register to see more