With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Customer would like our team (including Resource) to assist with installing and configuring a new SCCM server with all patches and service packs, customized to work properly in Client's environment. Onc ethe server is built, we will further assist in creating and pushing an installation package using SCCM.
All work to be done during normal business hours, M-F, 8-5 US time. Work will be primarily remote but may require additional onsite time that will be coordinated separately. This resource is to be remote only.
1) Create new SCCM 2012 server
2) Upgrade to SCCM R2
3) Update SCCM client on all workstations and other components as necessary
4) Verify endpoint Protection is working and updates are being deployed from SCCM server
5) Work with Customer on creating softwar eupdates
6) Work with Customer on base design for operation system task sequences
7) Deliver SCCM environment in working order built according to Customer needs
8) Build SCCM distribution point for customer...
Sign in or Register to see more