With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hello, I need some help in basically moving xen server images to a new storage server and setup 2nd Node server in the same network.
End goal is to have one storage server, and two node servers. I want to have the abilitity to perform XenMotion live migration between the two nodes whenever I need to.
Hardware: 1U: Dual Quad Server with Internal Raided HD
- XEN Server 5.5 with about 10 active Virtual Machines. Average size is 100 to 150 megs for each virtual machine.
New Machine #2
Dedicated Storage Server
- Linux Box. Raid and Storage Server is Setup
- NFS is Active
New Machine #3
1U Server. Dual Quad Server.
- Local HD used for Xen Server Install.
- Storage is accessed via NFS for all VM's
- One new VM setup use NFS.
Machine 1 and Machine 3 have the same specs, and need to be setup for XenMotion.
I took it far as I can..and seems to be working. I need help from someone to copy the images over..and...
Sign in or Register to see more