With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are currently working on a project that uses tomcat/mysql and it is on a debian vm at a managed hosting provider. We would like to migrate the application to EC2.
1. Setup an EC2 instance using EBS.
2. Setup RDS and set it up with redundancy.
3. Setup the tomcat/mysql environment.
4. Migrate the app from the current environment to the new box.
5. Setup any additional monitoring required apart from CloudWatch?
6. Other steps to take the project to production.
Sign in or Register to see more